Freelance/Contract: Highways Resident Engineer / BosniaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€5000 - €7000 per month|
Highways Resident Engineer - Bosnia
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Highways Resident Engineer for the Construction Supervision of an on-going project in Bosnia.
The client is an International consultancy firm who are currently undertaking a number of major road scheme in the Balkans including a construction supervision project. This is an urgent need for which an expert is required for an initial 8 months assignment with possible extensions.
Responsibilities on the project:
As Resident Engineer you shall be responsible for supervising the construction of all road's elements, resolving technical issues and supporting the Team Leader. This is a Design & Build contract being carried out to FIDIC conditions. The Resident Engineer should have strong SMA (Stone mastic asphalt) as this is a major part of the role.
Key requirements for the role:
- University degree in Civil Engineering (civil works);
- 15+ years experience as Highways Team Leader/Resident Engineer for major international highway projects under FIDIC or equivalent;
- Demonstrated experience in management of projects through all stages of implementation.
- Experience in implementation and management of Design-Build projects in a full time, senior position of responsibility.
- Regional experience/ language is essential
Fluent in English is essential but Regional language would be beneficial.
The salary package shall be €5-7,000 per month