Contract: HSE Manager / TaiwanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Jobs Description of HSE Manager
- Make sure all the activities in wind farm integrated with the health, safety and environment “zero harm” policy.
- Make sure the “zero harm” to the people and environment
- Establish the Health, Safety and Environment management system based in international standards (ISO system...), and compliance with the HSE system management in all activities of wind farm.
- Make sure the systematic approach is available for the management of Health, Safety and Environment issues and confirmed compliance with applicable law and statutory requirements and pursue the culture of continuous performance and improvement.
- Measure, appraise and report performance and set targets for improvement of reporting line.
- Maintain effective communication with, proactively challenge all contractors and subcontractors of operation and maintenance in respect of Health, Safety and Environment policy.
- Require cooperation of all contractors and subcontractors to manage Health, Safety and Environment issues in line with Health, Safety and Environment policy.
- Communicated and require that compliance with Health, Safety and Environment policy is recognized responsibility of all managers, teams and individuals.
- Require no works are allowed to proceed unless they have been adequately assessed for Health, Safety and Environment risks, and all required controls are in place.
- Manage Health, Safety and Environment matters with a priority equal to any other critical business activities.
- Include Health, Safety and Environmental performance in the appraisal of all project personnel.
- Supporting all lost time accidents significant incidents, including all environmental incidents and produce suitable incident reports to be shared with employers.
- Make sure competent persons are assigned to all works and adequate and competent supervisor is provide as applicable.
- Committing to training in relation to Health, Safety and/or Environmental management.
- Maintain effective communication with Authority and make sure the obligations and rights in HSE matters can be pursued best solutions in activities of Corporation.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020