Project / Installation Engineer / ChinaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Provide guidance for the Installation and Erection work according to the Company's Manual, ensuring all site work & activities carried out will meet the procedures and requirements accordingly
- Supervise the wind turbine installation process and timely rectify any incorrect process and procedure.
- Control the installation quality, make necessary records and reports, ensure the quality standard is met.
- Keep track on the entire site schedule and expedite the progress wherever possible, avoiding any delay.
- Provide support and/or respond to any contractual issues and claims.
- Assist the Project or Site Manager in the interfacing with the contractor and client, attend any necessary meetings.
- Make sure the entire team adheres to all HSE practices at the highest standard
- Technical translation and provide training support to the local engineer / technician team
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the Wind Power sector
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and verbal.
- Open to travel and station overseas for prolonged period.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020