Drilling Completions Lead / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
The ACE Drilling Completions Lead will be responsible for the management of the Project CMS for Drilling, with specific emphasis as follows;
* Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
* Manage and coordinate teams of Completions Engineers and Project Completion Dbase Administrators.
* Train and enhance national people into the roles and responsibilities of a Completions Engineer.
* Manage and control the Project MC/PC System Handover Database (SHMD).
* Ensure all Engineering data for upload into the SHMD is verified as valid.
* Maintain Master of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
* Develop a Change Control completion philosophy for implementation in the SHMD.
* Develop detailed Mechanical Completions and System Handover Skylines and forecasts
* Ensure that all certification requirements (MC/PC) are being timely met by discipline teams.
* Ensure appropriate training is provided for BP employees and contractors involved in the System Handover Management and SHMD.
* Develop detailed handover procedures and process and ensure fully implemented at site
* Comply with the SHMP process from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
* Monitor Construction Contractor activities (Checksheet/Punchlist/MOC/ As-Built) within the SHMD.
* Train all required team members (Expat/National) in SHMP process.
* Run management reports as required from the SHMD.
* Develop tracking mechanism for close out of all management Of Change (MOC) by system.
* Ensure that discipline teams are using correct version of drawings, and engineering documents for certification activities
* Ensure all required project As-Built drawings are red lined/Green lined for Back Draft to Engineering.
A global Oil & Gas operator with extensive operations in the Caspian Region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
* Significant experience of piping construction, including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
* Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
* Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site construction activities.
* Deep understanding of BP Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.