Drilling Commissioning Superintendent / AzerbaijanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
The Platform Drilling/LQ Commissioning Superintendent will be responsible for the overall commissioning and delivery of drilling, process, utility and safety systems across Platform Drilling and LQ, with specific emphasis as follows;
* Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
* Lead project delivery for a specific area during the commissioning phase
* Review engineering design and provide comments toward "commission ability " at site
* Interface with the Operations team and Start-Up Manager on expectations for handover
* Assist in establishing an effective commissioning organisation and verify resources are sufficient, accounting for schedule compression, change of scope or loss of resources
* Support guidelines on recruitment, ensure competency of all commissioning personnel.
* Development of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
* Contribute to project execution as appropriate, especially in helping to minimise and control any change towards completion, commissioning and handover
* Assist in the development of a detailed commissioning plan, in line with overall project schedule, and agree with Construction Authority detailed mechanical completion sub system handover dates
* Manage sufficient resources within your area of responsibility to support development, review, approval and use of accurate commissioning procedures
* Demonstrate personal commitment to the use of the commissioning procedures during safety tours, safety meetings and site inspections, and take action on items arising from verification activities
* Ensure appropriate training is provided for Company's employees and contractors involved in commissioning
* Assist the Commissioning Manager to manage the commissioning schedule and budget
* Assist in developing a commissioning assurance process that has clear KPI's / audits / activities and in line with GPO requirement and gain agreement with the PGM
* Deliver on the detailed pipe cleanliness and preservation process and work with Construction Manager, to ensure fully implemented at site
* Deliver on the Company's commissioning expectations for the Execute stage
* Develop vendor support requirements, budget and scheduling
* Commission the facilities in accordance with the design intent
* Manage the SHMP process within your area of responsibility from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
* Provide commissioning support to Operations during the start-up phase
A global Oil & Gas operator with extensive operations in the Caspian Region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
* Significant experience of leading commissioning handover management and execution of commissioning scope on site, including knowledge of Company's SHMP.
* Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
* Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site construction activities.
* Deep understanding of Company's Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
* Previous experience and proven high performance in a similar role is essential.