Contract: Pilot / AlaskaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
12 month contract (this is an intermittent role)
successful CW's will fly on an as needed basis. When flying - paid day rate; when on reserve and no flying, paid 2 hrs @ hourly rate
* Responsible for safe conduct of all assigned flights while operating the aircraft in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Regulations and aircraft limitations.
* Provides leadership and promoting a zero incident safety culture.
* Provides safe, comfortable, and efficient transport of passengers and materials.
* Provides ethical and responsible representation for the company when dealing with business associates, officials, and customers per company policies.
* Performs pilot duties as assigned on any of the aircraft in the fleet.
* Performs the duties of second-in-command as assigned.
* Performs limited office duties as assigned in support of company needs.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.