Contract: Chief of Procurement / IndonesiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The Role: Based in Jakarta, the role would support a $15bn mega oil refinery and petrochemical complex
Perform strategic planning and execution for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Tender, including strategic sourcing and negotiating with main contractors, suppliers and vendors in order to acquire the most cost-effective contracts (and or consortium contracts), ensure that the project running smoothly, safely, in timely manner as well as managing the contract and procurement expenses.
In collaboration with Engineering Team to develop complete and comprehensive Tender Document Package for bidding and monitoring the full cycle of tender process including the selection of contractors, suppliers and vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering.
- Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management is preferable
- Experience Tender process of Refinery EPC project.
- Min. of 20 years of experience in oil & gas industry with min. 10 years in a contract and procurement project lead/supervisory role
- Experience in EPC project especially on EPC for building Refinery or Petrochemical complex.