Contract: :Database Administrator II / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
Location BARTLESVILLE, OKLAHOMA
Oracle database administrator responsible for basic Oracle administration
* Responsible for providing database administration, database security and production support as well as Installing, upgrading and maintaining databases.
* Plans and executes database backup, archiving and recovery.
* Provides database tuning for performance and stability.
* Manages physical database design and implementation, database security implementation and monitoring.
* Uses ConocoPhillips change management processes to prevent production disruptions and outages.
* Partners with other Client IT organizations to ensure quality support and delivery to the end-user.
* Participates in an on-call rotation with other DBA's to provide 24x7 coverage.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
* Moving towards full competency.
* Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
* Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
* Makes decisions within well defined parameters.