Contract: O&M Planning / TaiwanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The purpose of this position is to assist the Asset Manager to implement all activities in the O&M aspect. The main scope is to manage the activities regarding to operation such as availability analysis, reporting, financial matters, procurement, legal issues, communications with stakeholders, and administration works.
- To oversee all Operations and Maintenance activities for the wind farm.
- Develop cost effective programs to further operations and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with all processes, procedures and policies.
- Interact with local utilities, regulatory authorities, local government/community and other stakeholders.
- Monitors and controls of OPEX budget and budget forecasts.
- Manage all procurement process and contracts according to Employer’s procurement and contracting procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all commitments, obligations and local regulations in all concerns.
- Manage and fulfill all reporting requirements internally and externally.
- Coordinate all financial and legal related issues internally.
- Support on the administrative works for all operation related activities.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020