Contract: Power Supply Design Manager (Rail) / SingaporeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 2-3 years|
Based in Singapore on a 2-3 years contract, the Design Manager will lead a team of Engineers and drafters (8 people) for a power supply asset replacement project (LRT Line); the design team will be in charge of specifying, sizing, coordinating all Power Supply equipment in order to meet the site constraints and contract requirements.
Organisational Reporting: Reports operationally and hierarchically to the System Integration Manager of the project.
Network: Coordination with the Project team, the client (LTA), the operator (SMRT) and other WPCs on the project.
Work pass sponsorship is not available for this role.
* To develop the design strategies and manage the design activity accordingly
* To represent the company in front of the client for any design matter, to explain the design approach and design strategies to the client, to take care of the client understanding in order to facilitate the design documents approval
* To collaborate with the team members and coordinate their work, to delegate the design tasks, to mentor team members and evaluate their performance
* To ensure that specified equipment fit for purpose, are compliant with the contract, and are verified by separate reviewer
* To manage and follow-up suppliers activities within the project, ensuring equipment are manufactured as per design and contract requirement
* To ensure that Quality process, RAMS requirement and SHE requirement are considered and followed.
* To report the design progress and the risks to the project management, and participate to the project reporting
EA License: 13C6680
EA REG NO: R1659662