Contract: Senior Project Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 24 months|
* Preparation and coordination of the Topsides ITT package to be delivered end of Q4 / beginning of Q1 2020
o Preparation and coordination of ITT Exhibits and Appendices
* Preparation, coordination and execution of the EPCI Tender phase.
o Agenda for both Topsides and Pipeline Bidders KOM
o Slide Pack Presentations to Topsides and Pipelines Bidders for both KOM
o Onshore SITE visits Preparation including access badges etc. for pipelines bidders
o Pipeline Unpriced Evaluation Plan and Preparation
o Pipeline Evaluation Table Preparation
o Topside Unpriced Evaluation Plan Preparation
o Topsides Evaluation Table Preparation
o Agenda for Topsides and Pipeline Bidders Face to Face Meeting during Tender
o Slide pack Presentation to Topsides and Pipeline Bidders for Face to Face meeting
o Clarification & Equalisation Register, Tender Bulletin (Pipelines)
o Clarification & Equalisation Register, Tender Bulletin (Topsides).
o Technical equalization between bidders and preparation of Tender Bulletin as necessary
o Preparation and coordination of Topsides Unpriced evaluation report
o Preparation and coordination of Pipelines Unpriced evaluation report
o Pipelines Normalisation Preparation (technical normalisation)
o Topsides Normalisation Preparation (technical normalisation)
* Pipeline and Topsides Change Order Scenario Preparation (commercial evaluation support).
* Progressive update of Exhibits and Appendices following clarifications and tender bulletins in view of update for CONTRACT
* Support timely preparation, coordination and completion of some Gate 3 deliverables (PEP). Expedite discipline completion.
EPCI EXECUTION PHASE
* Prepare and maintain Project Management Team (PMT) formal action register.
* Track and follow-up PMT actions from above register and ensure timely and documented close-out.
* Support the follow-up of Risk and Issues Management actions within the Topsides and Pipelines package as directed by Senior management and Risk Management Lead and ensure timely completion.
* Prepare and Maintain PMT Lesson learned register.
* Track and follow PMT lessons Learned actions from LL database and ensure timely and documented close-out from Company.
* Support preparation of EPCI workshop charters and their review, planning and organisation. Identify stakeholders (Drilling, Subsurface, Operations, OPCO, Jacket, etc.) and shareholders to attend (attendance matrix to be prepared).
* Support Senior management to drive the project and timely delivery as per milestones.
* Support Senior management to verify and ensure that the EPCI contractors delivers as per Contract requirement
* Support coordination of disciplines and timely resolution of transverse issues.
* Support preparation of Management of Change as directed by PMT and identification of impacted shareholders, ensure timely assessment and compile assessment for PMT review and decision.
* Support Quality Assurance review/audits and follow action close-out as directed.
* Ensure timely preparation of Gate 4 and 5 deliverables charter and assignment. Support PMT by expediting completion.
* Prepare presentations for Senior Management, Stakeholders, Shareholders as requested by the PMT.
* Provide inputs to the weekly and monthly reports as directed by the PMT.
* Advise management on risk and propose mitigations
* Champion initiatives with the Contractor to deliver on the project objectives; Safety, Quality, Cost and Schedule.
* Promotes inter-departmental communications and encourages teamwork..
Our client is the world's largest LNG company. They produce and supply the world with 77 million metric tonnes of LNG annually.
Headquartered in the ultra-modern Doha, Qatar, our client owes & operates the world's largest non-associated gas field
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Tertiary qualifications (Tertiary Engineering Degree) and / or professional registration in a relevant engineering discipline.
* 15 years of experience minimum in the area of (EPCI) of offshore Oil and Gas Production Facilities (FPSO, Semi-Submersible, Wellhead Platforms) and Offshore Pipelines.
* Experience of Project management as Senior Project Engineer, coordinator of team, Project Management.
* Experience with management of Contract.
* A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
* Pro-active and excellent team player.
* Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant applications, database
* Excellent communication / written skills and ability to work with different disciplines and cultures.
* High awareness of safe working practices associated with design, construction, pre-commissioning, at shore commissioning, offshore installation and hook-up and offshore commissioning of Oil and Gas facilities.