Contract: BSS Enterprise Architect (E2E) / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 month|
The client is looking for *BSS Enterprise Architect (E2E)* located in Riaydh, Saudi Arabia
Client : IT & Telecom
Job Title : BSS Enterprise Architect (E2E)
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Nationality : Any
Duration : 1 Year Renewable.
Job Description : BSS Enterprise Architect (E2E)
* Analyze, interpret and translate the RFP requirements into system requirements according to the company strategy.
* Drive the project and manage the vendor to minimize the change requests
* Manage the delivery methodology, phasing, and process to focus on fast ROI, early, and continuous business value realization.
* Make sure that all the domains consultants in the team are utilized and driving the domain to the same directions, objectives, and matching the overall strategy.
* Make sure that the technical design for each domain will be integrated smoothly according to the overall architecture and design to comply with SOA and micro services standards and best fit for specialized current business and business strategy.
* Make sure that all the integration protocols on IT (SOAP, FTP, Webservices, HTTP, …) and on Telecom (SCAP, CAP, Diameter, ...) are supported and implemented on BSS, specialized systems, STC systems, and external systems as well.
* Identify and communicate any potential solution options for cost savings or generate more value.
* Provide technical leadership and solution architecture in telecom domain around BSS (Business/Service/Network Management) and integration to external services.
* Collaborate with Mobile Network Engineering teams, IT organization and vendor to define strategy to deliver overall solution according to the specifications.
* Identify and cover any technical gaps in vendor team.
* Audit Nokia Architecture, design, documentations, and technical deliverables according to the contract, history, standards, and the best fit for specialized.
* Make sure to follow the standards like eTom, TMForum, and considering the best fit for specialized.