Contract: Construction Lead / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
General / Supervision
* Assist in setting-up the construction and Installation team organization for the EPCI phase in liaison with Offshore Head of Construction
* Help in identifying and organising all required construction support (Third Party support, Joint- Venture partner technical support, etc.) in liaison with the Offshore Head of Construction
* Review construction risks and assist in providing mitigation measures. Report Risks to the Offshore Head of Construction ;review the EPCI schedule level 3 prepared by the Contractor.
* Assist in the management of the EPCI scope of work, key milestones.
* Supervise the Company construction and preservation follow-up execution plan and organisation.
* Review Contractor documentation related to construction and participate in Constructability review, Hazid workshop, etc.during construction.
* Assist in the production of the delivery of Gate "construction " deliverables.
* Assist in the management and supervision of EPCI construction facilities and manpower, construction sequences and planning. Participate in clarifications meetings, and participate in the daily, weekly and monthly construction meetings.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Engineering Degree and certified construction/welding inspector or similar.
* Minimum 15yrs experience in fabrication, construction, pre-commissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry.
* Experience with Offshore structure including jackets, topsides, FPSO and similar construction work at supervisory level in South East Asia and exhaustive experience for the preparation, fabrication and construction of offshore structures with EPCI contractors.
* Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
* Able to supervise a multi-cultural team committed to meeting project objectives.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
* A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
* Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications