Contract: Shutdown Planner / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Develop detailed shutdown schedules in Primavera, identifying critical path activities, overall shutdown durations and resource requirements.
- Develop detailed shutdown manpower histograms within constraints and provide advice on the most efficient use of resources in implementing the shutdown activities.
- Monitor and control planning activities through all phases of the shutdown lifecycle; long term planning; strategy; preparation; pre-work; work; post work and feedback.
- Analyze the detailed shutdown plans, identify potential conflicts and deviations and propose solutions to optimize the overall shutdown schedule.
- Produce and issue progress S curves to allow visual representation of plan and progress
- Prepare / present planning data for ad-hoc and regular meetings, Partner, and Contractor's Management.
- Liaise with Contractor's Management and planning representatives to clarify and ensure the delivery of planning information in accordance with the requirements of the overall shutdown strategy.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020