Contract: C&P SC HV Procedure and Testing Engineer / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Experience with Large Generators/ Power Station testing and commissioning including Integration of the Large Generators with Power existing system including performance testing of GTG for the load sharing, load shedding and step load capability etc.,
* Verification of performance of the Excitation limiters' operation in real time scenario in order to avoid voltage suppression or sudden voltage rise in the system
* Preparation of the Generator Commissioning and testing procedures for various testing involved as per SoW documents
* Liaise with engineering, operations, construction, fabrication and completions teams on electrical commissioning issues and C&P scope of works.
* Provide oversight of the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities of project substations.
* Review and comment on engineering design deliverables & contracts
* Input and review the C&P systems completions planning for all aspects of electrical commissioning
* Input to system completions plans and execution documents
* Review / agree vendor testing requirements.
* Review current vendor drawings and commissioning documentation
* Take part of risk reviews as required by the C&P Assurance Interface Risk lead