Contract: Process Engineer / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
B.S. or Masters level degree in Process engineering, chemistry or equivalent.
* 3 years of upstream oil and gas industry experience.
* Proven good knowledge of Process Engineering, International engineering standards and best practices.
* Familiar with part of Project life cycle and/or experience in front line oil and gas production operations.
* Some experience of driving business improvement in engineering, key words being: technology, fit-for-purpose
solutions and cost effectiveness.
* Proactive approach to decisional process.
* Full understanding of HSE importance in planning and executing projects.
* Previous experience and familiarity with RoK and/ or other Caspian projects will be considered as a plus.