Engineering Project Manager / IrelandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||£55000 per annum|
£50,000 - £55,000
A world renowned Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland are looking for a senior engineering manager to join the business and be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control and delivery to programme of engineering projects.
- Establish through consultation with project stakeholders the project requirements, scope of work and major project milestones, and thus determine mutually agreeable project objectives.
- Manage and influence project stakeholder groups and coordinate project resource to ensure successful project delivery.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered to within the timeframes established, agreed budget and to the quality of deliverables expected.
- Monitor, report and escalate project issues, risks, changes and progress to project stakeholders, sponsors, and line management.
- Lead the development of practical and cost effective engineering designs taking full account of the many competing factors; technical, operational and economic.
- Initiate enquiries with vendors, evaluate proposals and prepare accurate and realistic budget estimates and milestone project programmes for the purpose of gaining approval to acquire capital funds by management.
- Support tender process and supplier/contractor selection without bias in order to determine the optimal economic and technical solution for the business, and support the preparation of appointment and contract documentation.
- Organise testing, commissioning and validation of new facilities and equipment, assuring quality assurance, environmental, health and safety factors.
- Limit the companies’ liabilities, by ensuring that standards, codes of practice and statutory requirements are incorporated into all stages of the project.
- Liaise with external consultants, engineers and contractors during the project execution ensuring all work carried out by them is within the requirements of the overall project remit.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020