Senior Analyst Product Management / MinnesotaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting a Senior Analyst Product Management ..
The role is offered on an initial 12 month contract.
- Assist with creation of new and update current product portfolio deliverables.
- Actively participate in new product commercialization deliverables and maintain current product portfolio, as required.
- Assist product managers in preparation of technical product launch materials by creating and proofreading various internal and external marketing collateral.
- Coordinate the review, editing and approval of technical literature.
- Responsible to ensure deliverables are tracked and delivered on time.
- Communicate the status of deliverables to product management and leadership, as required.
- Gather, collect and analyze competitive data to support strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate, schedule, and plan meetings.
- Support VIP visits and key customers, as required.
- Support successful and timely product evaluations.
- Other duties, as assigned to support product portfolio.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing with background in neuroscience/biology or related field.
- 2-5 years' experience in Marketing or Project Management.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint to create and complete customer bulletins, spreadsheets, forms, and instructions.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Skilled in written, verbal communication with excellent listening skills.
- Proficient in writing, editing content with attention to detail.
- Self-starter and able to move projects forward to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cross functionally following instructions.
- Capable of working remotely, until back to work established for Team.
- Strong work ethic, ambition, and drive for success with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to multitask in strategic and tactical space.
- Verifiable track record of success.
- Proficient in English language
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020