Camp Section Head / IraqClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Monitors the overall supervision of camp services and related contractors rendering this service in all the field Operation Camp, and ensure that all the contracted services (food, accommodation, housekeeping, and laundry, hygiene, pest control, recreational facility service) are provided and performed in high standard.
* Monitor the camp services through the camp supervisors, and coordinators at the locations, receives their reports and requirement, evaluates and render the necessary support and take action.
* Prepare the camp service budgets and Payment Requests and monitors the performance. ensure that the obligations of supplies and camps requirements such as kitchen equipment, dining rooms, accommodations, housekeeping, laundry and drinking water are provided.
* Check all contractors billing, verify and ensures that all payment is according to the contracts and company policy. Evaluate the contractor's performance and report to camp manager, makes the necessary corrective measures, makes necessary recommendation in case of contractor's deviation from the standards of the services.
* Plan and coordinate the provision of high-quality accommodation, camp service and cleaning services at field location, ensuring that services meet the standard expected and are in accordance with contract conditions. Reviews reports on quality and facility conditions and request for any necessary accommodation and appliances maintenance required.
* Conduct field visits, and surprise checks to each camp service contractor for performance evaluation, and camps appraisals.
* Ensures that all kitchen equipments and appliances are in good working order, and order when necessary substitute equipment. Order and ensures that good stock of consumables is available i.e. Utensils, cutleries and beddings
* Liaise and coordinates with HSE department to ensure that high standards of health and hygiene are maintained in all Block9 Operation camps.
* Plan and supervise all contracts management affairs. Carry out supervisory duties at the level established by the management for the position.
* Provide advice to manager on requirements for tender calls and answer to enquiries regarding contractual rights and obligations.
* Periodically receive the requirements for contracting service providers, follow the bidding procedures to get the best service providers. Negotiate with the service providers who wined the bids carefully till reach agreement which can be accepted by both sides.
* Play the role of acting Maintenance Section Head during his rotational leave or any circumstances as requested by line manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or relevant.
* 10 years' relevant experience in the field Camp Service Supervision.