Contract: Organizational Change Management / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 3 months|
This role will report to the CORE Team Lead. As a member of the Cost Forensics program, this position will support the BU and global Forensics Phase 2 & and potentially Phase 3 initiatives. This role will work closely with BU and functional personnel as well as the CMS Team Lead and the Program Lead. This role will serve as a Communications & Training subject matter expert and will leverage past organizational change management program deployments and a candidate's desire to use their facilitation of training curriculum to impact the overall program effectiveness.
The CORE Team will have the following deliverables:
* BU Targeted Cost Savings Support - Work with participating BUs (Eagle Ford, Alaska, Bakken and Surmont) to facilitate finding cost saving opportunities; this could be using a campaign, benchmarking and/or an integration with current processes. This collaboration includes Organizational Change Management (OCM) and communications support as
per BU request.
* BU Cost Management Skill Development Support - Support increased cost forensics skills of the participating BU's, including capturing and propagating best practices, creating bootcamps, and training materials to utilize the newly built Cost Management System.
* Grow Central COP Ops Cost Support Expertise - Work with participating BU's and the rest of the Cost Forensics program to elevate COP's focus on2 cost, spend efficiency through improved understanding of cost data visibility utilization and zero-based budgeting techniques.
* Responsible for the creation of detailed CORE Team communications and training plan for Phase 2 & 3.
* Establish a change model that achieves the following:
o Definition of roles, project phase deliverables, impacted stakeholders, and critical success measures.
o Plan to conduct impact and stakeholder assessments, create change and stakeholder engagement plans, identify risks, create risk mitigation plans, and design plans for communications and training.
o Enable/activate change champions and promote leadership engagement. Roll out communications and training plans, and monitor risks and resistance.
o Sustain adoption of changes and reinforce the behaviors that are aligned with the change. Measure impact of change and adjust as needed based on feedback/metrics.
* Communicating regular updates to the CORE Team Lead and BU contacts.
* Build and develop the creation of bootcamps and training materials. Work with team members to build associated curriculum and appropriate ways to engage project participants. Facilitate training sessions as required with core
* Supporting the creation of an effective knowledge sharing process, including the capturing, and propagating of Best Practices.
* Ensuring alignment with corporate and BU Finance processes and policies.
* Participate and be an active listener in all sponsor and steering team updates to ensure alignment and feedback is being inputted into ongoing organization change management plan.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field
* Served as Organizational Change Management lead on a large-scale transformational program
* Must have excellent oral and written communication
* 3+ years of Oil & Gas operations experience
* Excited to and energized by finding and driving process improvements
* Able to thrive in a team/collaborative environment
* Strong presentation skills delivering key messages on programs deliverables
* Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and teams including senior leadership