Engineering Manager (SKIDS experience required) / IndiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||£3000000 per annum|
Position : Engineering Manager
- Degree in Mechanical engineering from an accredited university or equivalent
- Experience in similar position working for EPC Projects in Oil & Gas sector, with emphasis in Engineering activities related to Process skids, Modular facilities for Early production.
- Must have good working knowledge of codes and standards (ASME, ASTM, API, ANSI etc…) prevalent in the Oil and gas industry especially Onshore.
- Project Engineering Manager should have multidisciplinary skills and shall have good knowledge of cross functional disciplines especially Process, Piping, Mechanical, Structural, Electrical & Instrumentation. Overall knowledge of all discipline documents and drawings is required
- Verbal and written communication using English is compulsory
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Should be able to work on fast track projects and deliver as per project schedule.
- Proficient in handling the project operations entailing planning, resource utilization, quality management & manpower management.
- Complete understanding of constructability, operability and maintainability requirements
- Strong work ethic and proactive drive to deliver projects within schedule
- Ensure deliverables meet strict quality standards
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Minimum of 15-20 years of work experience in the Oil & Gas industry with at least 5 years in similar position.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020