Team Leader Integrity - Technical Services Operations / DubaiClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, Dubai|
Job Specific Accountabilities
- To assist in the implementation of Asset Integrity Policy and AIRMS compliance driven programs and the development / updating of Integrity Critical procedures including definition of responsibilities for actions and follow-up. Monitor and report on compliance of HSE critical testing regimes to Company Integrity and Reliability requirements.
- To maintain the site integrity vision for the 5 years’, look ahead and coordinate site Asset Integrity improvement programs to achieve the same, ensuring that deliverables are understood and progress is measured and reported. To ensure that all identified risks are mitigated to ALARP, and that risk controls remain effective.
- To develop annual and 5 years’ integrity plans for the division on the basis of IA division plans.
- To lead the investigation team for site integrity incidents and integrity near misses (particularly all forms of loss of containment and significant causes of equipment which fail to danger), categorize root causes, provide advice on solutions and publicize lessons learnt.
- To provide input to identifying Key Performance Indicators. Monitor and report integrity assurance KPI's on critical systems and equipment, including integrity management systems. Provide guidance, retain appropriate compliance records and document any non-compliance with executed corrective actions. Verify and report on routine Integrity KPI reports to Management
- To verify that SAP and Inspection Data Management System (IDMS) data quality relating to integrity is effectively maintained.
- To lead or participate in level 1 technical integrity audits within the plant, and participate in level 2 & level 3 audits. To liaise with site management to obtain site agreement to audit actions and record them in Company reliability and integrity actions tracking system. Follow up timely close out and provide Periodic update status.
- To ensure that Management of Change (MOC) process is understood and followed for all changes requiring a MOC. To participate in site MOC evaluations to confirm integrity is being assured, and participate with post implementation review. Audit the MOC process to confirm risks are being controlled.
- To coordinate the implementation of long term assessment replacement study and planning.
- To facilitate the implementation of Operating Integrity Windows accompanied by audit for improvements in their implementation and compliance.
- To advise and support Integrity Assurance training / awareness within the plant for all staff.
- Help in development, implementation and audit of necessary integrity competence requirements for maintenance, inspection and verification activities.
- To discuss and share information on integrity assurance issues, concerns and best practices with other Site Integrity Advisors.
- To facilitate and follow up the implementation of HSECES Performance Standards and Process Safety Management standards.
- Recommend modifications to existing procedures, systems and methods of operation.
- Assess and distribute integrity alerts that will assist the site, and also generate them for learning when appropriate to share.
- Any other related assignments as advised by the Management.
- 10+ years of experience in the relevant field, including at least 6 years in a supervisory capacity in an oil and gas operating company. Extensive background in EDMS systems is mandatory
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020