Senior Process Engineer / IraqClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 2 year renewable|
To provide reliable technical support through the collection, analysis, interpretation and evaluation of process data in order to optimise and improve plant performance, safety and economics.
* Deliver on the objectives and some specific work assignments from the Engineering Manager.
* Act as the technical authority and focal point for engineering issues related to process engineering.
* Take the responsibility and the ownership for process engineering throughout the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning stages of the Surface Facilities Projects.
* Coordinate among Facility teams, in the company, with PMC and Contactors.
* Conduct or assist in conducting facilities assessments at Block-9, including review of maintenance reports, unit specifications, checking performance and maintenance of various process equipment / units; and submit reports with recommendations/suggestions to improve equipment & facility efficiency.
* Identify potential errors, omissions or risks in the design basis and participate in preparation of design.
* Identify problems needing the involvement of specialists, define and organize required specialist involvement.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Master's degree of Chemical Engineering and Technology or equivalent
* Minimum of 8 to 10 years experience in the Surface facilities projects in the Oil and Gas industry
* Prior exposure to a large multi-cultural, diverse work environment is preferred
* A broad technical and managerial knowledge base, coupled with multi - disciplinary depth of skills in Project implementation and production processes i.e., process simulation software and all applicable technical standards.
* Critical analytical and problem solving ability.
* Capacity to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
* In depth knowledge of industry, regulatory guides and codes.
* In depth knowledge of process engineering methodologies and tools
* In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem solving tools
* Proven ability to perform in a senior process capacity, possess good writ