Mechanical Supervisor / IraqClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 2 year renewable|
* Works as Mechanical Team Leader to develop and implement long range team goals and to build good working relationships with the other departments.
* Manage the operation of the CPF systems at department level through supervisors and subordinate staff.
* Prepare the repair procedures and all documentation is completed and running appropriately.
* Provide input to detail design studies, HAZOPs, HAZIDs, Mechanical handling studies, operation and maintenance procedure development.
* Ensures daily Mechanical maintenance activities comply with safety and environmental regulations.
* Communicates and provides information on schedules, daily work activities to management to help in the development of production forecasts.
* Provide input into annual operating company budgets.
* Responsible for the review, development and improvement of Mechanical procedures include the review of these procedures and ensuring the understanding of the procedures within company Maintenance workforce.
* Ensures company Process is being followed for repairs and replacement of equipment.
* Instruction the group members in the aspects of teamwork, such as how the group is to function, and workflows.
* Enforces all policies and procedures, leads by example.
* Audits safety rules and procedures to ensure they are being followed. Complies with company's FORC program
* Ensures the daily and weekly maintenance schedules and plans are being developed appropriately and are communicated throughout the organizations. Ensure parts are being staged ahead of time for the upcoming work. The Mechanical Lead attends the daily and weekly schedule meetings in the field.
* Ensures that the Mechanical group backlog is up to date and current.
* Audits repair sheets and ensures they are being filled out properly
* Audits daily schedule progress updates in the daily schedule meeting.
* Emergency Response - Demonstrate through exercises and scenarios, knowledge and awareness of emergency response techniques. Assume Emergency response duties.
* Contract - Maintain effective cost control and promote cost awareness in others.
* Manage parts control, inventories storage record keeping, shipping and receiving by use of CMMS system specific to your discipline area.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Education: Technical trade or engineering Diploma in Mechanical discipline.
* Experience: Minimum 10+ years' experience in a similar operation 3 years as Team Leader role, Oil/Gas facilities and Foreign Environment, Mechanical facilities maintenance knowledge, Excellent people management skills, Excellent Communication Skills.
* Technical Competency:
o Rotating Equipment Expertise (Major Engine Overhaul)
o Supervisory experience of Permit to Work, Mechanical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.
o Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities.
o Experience and knowledge in Pump Systems Maintenance.