Senior Contracting & Procurement Support (Projects) / IraqClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
This is a key position that provides dedicated support to the Surface Facilities team on Contracting and Procurement related activities in close coordination with the Company's Contract & Procurement Dept.
* Providing governance, advice and guidance in engaging tender, contract and procurement activity in compliance with Company's relevant procedures.
* Embedding the Dept.'s post-award contract management in all the Dept. contracts, e.g., GES, PMC Services, Long Lead Items procurement and EPC contracts.
* Managing high value/high importance contracts as required to ensure that Company meets its contractual obligations
* Identifying and managing risks that may arise through the operation of the contracts.
* Knowledge of oilfield equipment and services
* Understanding of legal terms and conditions
* Commercial Acumen
* Business Acumen
* Negotiation skills
* Analytical skills
* Problem solving skills
* Attention to details
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Material Management or Engineering
* Certification in International Trade and Law, preferred
* Over 20 years' working experience in related works, 10 years in oil field projects, preferably experience in recent large oil fields projects in Iraq.
* Contracting and Procurement Support experience of oilfield projects in:
* Umbrella contract and Purchase Orders for equipment and materials procurement
* Wells tie-in umbrella contract and Service Orders
* Lump sum EPC projects contracts
* General Engineering Services (GES) contract
* Project Management Consultancy (PMC) Services