Long Lead Items Engineer / IraqClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 2 years|
* Lead or assist the activities during tendering process, including:
1) Prepare and finalize MR, collect the signature as per COMPANY procedure
2) Prepare and finalize CS paper, collect the signature and present to BC, JMC meeting as per COMPANY procedure after MR completion
3) Finalize all related contents under Surface Facility Department's responsibility and work together with CPL Department to issue ITB.
4) Perform technical evaluation for all LLIs, present the TBE paper to BC, JMC meeting as needed.
5) Assist CPL Department for commercial evaluation for all LLIs
6) Assist for completion of contract award
* Lead all expediting and reporting all LLIs activities including:
1) Lead kickoff meeting of LLIs after contract awarding
2) Engineering document review and approval
3) Sub- order placement and delivery
4) Manufacturing resources and progress
5) Witness all inspection activities together with TPI and PMC
6) Logistics, including ship booking, shipping documents preparation and issuance etc.
7) Site Services
* Lead all project management activities between all LLIs Vendors and COMPANY, including:
1) Review and approve the payment application for LLIs, before issue to Cost controller and Finance Department.
2) Coordinate the shipping documents issue, review, approval between LLI Vendor and CPL Department.
3) Following the delivery status, custom clearance status, inland transportation, warehousing of all LLIs after goods departure.
4) Settle all disputes, claims, LDs, till the contract close out.
5) Tracking inventory status of LLIs materials in the warehouse and report to Surface Facility Dept.
* Coordinate with all other related parties for all LLIs issues, including:
1) Coordinate with GES contractor for technical documents preparation for tendering and technical clarification reply during tendering.
2) Coordinate with PMC for review and approval of all LLI documents within required review cycle.
3) Coordinate with EPC Contractors for interface between LLI and EPC project, including engineering input and output, site installation requirement, delivery requirement, site services etc.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* University education in engineering.
* Proven experience in oil and gas industry
* Working in hardship situation
* Over10 years' experience in oil field projects, preferably experience in recent large oil fields projects in Iraq.
Knowledge, skills & Attributes:
* Proven mechanical knowledge in oil and gas industry.
* Possess good English written and oral communications and presentation skills, and have a thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations.
* Knowledge of oilfield projects such as CPF, power plant, infrastructure, water plant, gas processing plant, flowline, trunk-line, and their internal connection relationship.
* Proven working experience in leading Long Lead Items procurement and expedition in recent 10 years large oil field projects in Iraq.
* With teamwork spirit and proactive working attitude.