Contract: Project Services Engineer / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Join a major player in the Oil & Gas industry on contract, assisting in the successful delivery of portfolio of brownfield LNG facility projects.
Working with brownfield project management, engineering, operations, maintenance and shutdowns teams, you will be managing the agreed project delivery processes, in compliance with HSSE, quality, cost and schedule requirements, and regulatory requirements.
Your responsibilities include:
* Leadership of Midstream company and contractor project delivery team resources to meet the health, safety, environmental, technical, cost, quality and schedule requirements of assigned projects scope
* Ensuring and seeking approval for all project management documentation, stage gate approvals for the assigned portfolio of projects and contracting strategies
* Closely monitoring the activities of engineering contractors, vendors and construction contractors during all phases of project execution to ensure agreed project objectives are met
* Ensuring that assigned project scope is subject to full safety reviews with hazard and operability studies (HAZOP) being utilised from flow sheet preparation through to commissioning
* Ensuring all contract and purchasing negotiations, evaluations and administration are ethical and comply with the company's risk and legal requirements
* Coordination of project scope interfaces;
* Implementing project management systems, standard practices and design specifications required to effectively perform the design, procurement and construction process
* Coordinating activities leading to commissioning, start-up and handover installed facilities, and performance evaluation post start-up, and close-out of all outstanding items
* Preparing and lodging all required permits and licences for construction and operation and ensuring these are secured in time
* Ensuring that production and maintenance personnel are trained in the operation and maintenance of new facilities
* Ensuring that all cost commitments are recorded for assigned project scope and prepare final cost forecasts and reporting regularly to Midstream Management
To be successful in this role you will have a Degree in E&I and previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry preferably within Midstream operations.
The client is a global market leader within the oil & gas industry with a portfolio of pioneering onshore and offshore projects both locally and internationally. As an employer they have an exceptional reputation for building a culture focused on the highest levels of HSE and diversity & inclusion as they continue to expand their Australian based operations.