Contract: IT Business Analyst IV / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
This role will report to the Cost Management Systems Team Lead. As a member of the Cost Forensics program this position will support the BU and global Forensics Phase 2 & and potentially Phase 3 initiatives. This role will work closely with BU and functional personnel as well as the Core Business Lead and the Program Lead. This role will serve as a Business Analyst and will leverage past project deployments
and a candidate's desire to use their facilitation of eliciting business requirements to drive business and value impact.
The CMS Team will have the following deliverables:
* CMS System Requirements- Work with participating BUs (Eagle Ford, Alaska, Bakken and Surmont) to facilitate requirement gathering sessions to understand specific needs of BU user group. This collaboration includes working with CMS Lead and BU leads in drawing insight into existing process and allowing ability to change/modify those into CMS where appropriate.
* CMS Project Management- Work with CMS team to work in an agile framework and lead sprint reviews meetings, prioritizing back log items, and document user stories on the requirements provided by BU. In addition, presenting on progress of overall project and key deliverables.
* CMS System Buildout- Deliver new functionality using existing technology for visualizations, data science, or data integration buildout for assigned phase.
* Responsible for the elicitation and creation of detailed business requirements for CMS team for Phase 2. As a business analyst you will be
working with multiple stakeholder groups to understand current business process and define current state and future state.2
* Assist in managing scope and risk items within the project and provide risk mitigation when required.
* Assist with CMS team to work in an agile framework and lead sprint reviews meetings, prioritizing back log items, and document user stories on the requirements provided by BU. In addition, presenting on progress of overall project and key deliverables.
* Supporting the creation of an effective knowledge sharing process, including the capturing, and propagating of Best Practices.
* Ensuring alignment with corporate and BU Finance and Supply Chain processes and policies.
* Participate and be an active listener in all BU lead meetings and steering team updates to ensure alignment and feedback is being inputted into ongoing project deliverables.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field
* Served as Business Analyst lead on a large-scale transformational program
* Must have excellent oral and written communication
* 3+ years of Oil & Gas operations experience
* 8+ years in working as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
* Excited to and energized by finding and driving process improvements
* Able to thrive in a team/collaborative environment
* Microsoft Azure Dev Ops tool
* SAP experience within Operations, Supply Chain, or Financial modules. In particular ERP Spend or Purchasing data understanding.
* Strong presentation skills delivering key messages on programs deliverables
* Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and teams including senior leadership