Senior Inventory Controller / IraqClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 2 year renewable|
* Audit Warehouse Systems and Processes and advice corrective measures wherever necessary to improve the efficiency and accuracy of Warehousing and Material Accounting. Ensure that warehouse follows pre-defined procedures in storage / preservation and tagging of inventory items
* Monitor and check all material transactions pertaining to the concerned warehouse on a daily basis.
* Identify items In-Stock and Under-Planning according to Inventory Analysis methods like FSN, ABC, XYZ for the concerned organization.
* Follow up with users the planning and requisition generation for items that have been identified under Min-Max planning. Analyse historic consumption patterns and projected consumptions and review Min-Max levels in consultation with end users in order to administer proper Min-Max planning.
* Tracking the Raising of Purchase Requisitions for Min-Max items, as planned, after duly clubbing the same as per Buyer and Tendering requirements and after considering procurement lead time and safety stock. Monitor procurement process for Min-Max requisitions till material is received at warehouse for use. Coordinate and provide technical clarifications required for bidders for Min-Max Requisitions.
* Perform periodic spot checks and verify Physical Stock against Book Values in the Material Accounting System.
* Investigate and advice concerned warehouse to resolve variance between physical stock and system stock values.
* Report on Non-Moving and Slow-Moving stock items and initiate action to help in identifying surplus, obsolete and disposable items no longer required for Petro china operations.
* Carry out related duties such as data collection for statistical reports and assist in general warehouse and stock control activities.
* Plan Annual Inventory Count of concerned Warehouse Inventory along with concerned Warehouse Superintendent and Materials Superintendent and execute the exercise along with members identified by various Partners, MOC and Petro china representatives.
* Carry out the task of Material Adjustment (write up or write off) as the only authorized person for the concerned warehouse / organization based on the approval of Competent Authority as per LOA
Independence of Operation:
Works in accordance with company policy and routine work procedures. Independent action is limited to routine decisions concerning stock control activities. Make recommendations concerning stock control policies and stock disposal. Work is regularly checked at intervals in the work cycle.
* Inventory Controller
* Advisory authority for concerned warehouse personnel including Supervisor.
* 50% sitting
* 50% walking and standing whilst on inventory checking work.
* 50% exposed to prevailing weather conditions, dust, heat, fumes, and chemicals.
* 50% air-conditioned and fan-controlled warehouse.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Graduate in Science or Commerce OR Completion of Secondary (11 years) education followed by 2 years training leading to a diploma in a technical or Materials management discipline.
5 years' experience for Graduates OR 10 years' experience for others, in Warehouse and Inventory Control operation with good knowledge of oil-field related materials.