Resident Site Manager - Powerhouse specialist / TajikistanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€8000 - €9000 per month + expat benefits|
Resident Site Manager - Powerhouse specialist - Tajikistan
The client is seeking a Resident Site Manager for Powerhouse rehabilitation project in Tajikistan. The expert should have a wide range of experience in mechanical, electrical and civil engineering aspects of similar projects as well as a comprehensive understanding of the operational significance of the rehabilitation process.
Project details: ADB funded, 6 units of 40 MW will be rehabilitated and 2 block transformers, as well as both switchyards 115 and 225 kV in a separated contract.
- Organization and coordination of the supervision (planning, meetings, claims)
- Support to PMU during construction
- Review and approval of designs
- Supervision, management and monitoring of construction process
- Responsibility for all contractual reports
- Overall management of the site team during construction works
- Supervision of dismantling
- Supervision of civil structures adaptation
- Works completion control
- Equipment testing and commissioning, Supervision of site commissioning
- Claim management
- Cost control
- Electro- mechanical engineer
- About 15 years of experience in hydroelectric plant supervision.
- Experience in project management
- Competencies in Hydroelectric equipment and operations
- Experience in rehabilitation
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Russian is an important asset.
- Start of assignment: November 2020
- End of assignment : September 2022
- The remuneration: 8'500 EUR/month
- Location: The powerplant and about 2 hours from the capital Dushanbe.
- Languages: Russian excellent. English good to fair.
If you would like to be considered please send an up to date CV and references via email. Additionally please feel free to forward to any friends or colleague that be interested in this highly desirable project opportunity.