NDT Head / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
Essential Job Functions: -
* Handling the NDT departments as HOD.
* Prepare, review and approve NDT procedures as per the Codes/STD/Client specifications.
* Conduct in-house training for NDT technicians.
* Coordinate with HR for recruitment of NDT personnel.
* Reviewing Bid documents, preparing pricing sheets and submitting Tenders.
* Submitting pricing sheets for internal approvals in SALT.
* Budget preparation and monitoring on monthly basis.
* Preparing and submitting Monthly forecasts along with P&L to Finance.
* Reviewing and monitoring Actual against Forecast and taking necessary corrective actions.
* Ensure timely submission of accruals to Finance for invoicing to Clients.
* Provide technical support to BD team during their Business development activities.
* Attend periodic Management review meetings and present the department performance.
* Managing the Coordinators who are Coordinating for local inspections.
* Ensure reports are issued by Inspectors timely and error free.
* Review of reports issued by Inspectors and signing.
* Resolve Interoffice issues and deliver to Clients.
* Verifying and signing monthly time sheets of Inspectors.
* Monitor the performance of Coordinators and Inspectors, take corrective actions where necessary.
* Attend Client complaints and resolve the same.
* Attend meetings with Clients and resolve the issues.
* 12 years minimum years of experience
* NDT Level-III in PT, MT, RT, UT.
* Training of NDT personnel.
* Strong practical knowledge.
* Good communication skills.
* Command over English
* Proficient in MS office
* Team management skills.