Business Development Manager / Saudi ArabiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
Business Development Manager
Nationality: Arabian nationality
Education: Engineering Certificate - or any
Experience: in project management company's (with Residential, health care project's)
1. Managing project developments (potentially multiple projects, depending on scale of projects)
2. participate, on a need basis, in providing relevant inputs during project identification / evaluation and/ or during evaluation of business development opportunities.
3. Provide technical assistance regarding various local, state and national affordable Projects.
4. Partnership negotiations, architecture, construction contracts and all other legal aspects.
5. Support identification of potential new projects.
6. Develop business case for identified projects in consultation with Head - Finance & Legal, Head - Project Services and General Manager.
7. Monitor day-to- day relationships with partners for ongoing developments and establish metrics to analyse and track performance of partners.
8. Monitor necessary coordination to manage project sites and logistics, project documentation, project cost and working capital management, and other elements of project management.
9. Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the approved quality
10. Coordinate induction of facility management services around the newly developed facilities prior to commissioning.