Contract: Senior Pipeline Engineer PAYE / Scotland
|Duration:||Contract - on going|
* Integrity management of all Total E&P UK (TEPUK) Pipelines & Riser systems.
* Technical support to Subsea Projects & Subsea Intervention team, including offshore support, when required.
Onshore : Projects & Engineering leadership team, Asset Field Operation teams, Technical Authorities, Project teams, Corrosion & Structural engineers, Corporate HSE team, C&P team
Offshore : OIM, Production Supervisor, CRO, Inspection Engineer
* Ensuring that all TEPUK Pipelines & Riser systems are operated in compliance with the UK Legislative Pipelines Safety Regulations (PSR1996).
* Ensuring that the integrity of all TEPUK Pipelines & Riser systems is managed in accordance with TEPUK's Pipeline Integrity Management Strategy (PIMS), Company Rules and General Specifications.
* Defining, updating and following-up on KPIs and pipelines inspection plans.
* Undertaking pipeline integrity assessments to define future inspection philosophy.
* Ensuring that the Pipelines & Risers systems have been and will continue to be operated within their design envelope.
* Monitoring the completion of assurance activities by Field Operations, ensuring corrective work orders / remediations are raised and executed in a timely manner.
* Maintaining up to date records, consisting of design criteria, engineering documentation, studies, reports, inspection, maintenance, monitoring and testing data in a structured and auditable manner in the relevant document control system, pipeline database and CMIMS, as appropriate.
* In case of life extension or deviation from the design envelope, carry out a re-analysis is undertaken to verify the change as part of the request for modification.
* Ensuring that TEPUK Asset Pipelines & Risers systems integrity status and anomalies are reordered
* Preparing annual integrity reports for all TEPUK Asset Pipelines & Risers systems.
* Preparing and presenting the status of TEPUK's Pipelines & Risers systems at the annual UK HSE meeting.
* Compiling and reviewing condition monitoring and process control data, anomalies, updates the risk assessment as necessary.
* Engaging with PILE & Materials SME as required on pipeline integrity issues (e.g. corrosion, erosion, chemicals treatments, pigging, cathodic protection, heat-tracing, leak and shock detection system and environment).
* Communicating with the PILE to provide relevant information in relation to the integrity of the pipelines and coordinate the declaration of anomalies and integrity threats into Synergi-EP.
* Assisting the PILE in the preparation and maintenance to the Pipeline Emergency Repair Preparedness strategy and critical spares holding requirements for Pipelines.
* Creating scopes of work for input into pipeline contracts - These contracts include, but are not limited to, intelligent pigging, pipeline plug isolation, operational pigging & pipeline engineering studies.
* Supporting TEPUK Asset budget preparation in relation to Pipelines & Riser systems, including but not limited to, inspections and subsea interventions.
* Supporting preparation of Intelligent Pigging plans for input into TEPUK Asset & Long Term Plans on an annual basis.
* Providing ad-hoc support to TEPUK pipeline projects in the design, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
* Supporting in Platform Safety Case and COMAH Site reviews, taking ownership of the pipeline sections.
* Supporting rigorous cost control, including review & approval of Vendor / Contractor invoices.
The client is one of the world's largest Oil and Gas companies. Their operations cover the entire energy chain, including oil exploration and production to trading, shipping and refining and marketing of petroleum products, as well as chemicals. The client has operations in over 130 countries and has more than 95,000 employees worldwide.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Relevant Engineering degree and preferable chartered engineer
* At least 10 years of relevant industry experience
* Familiar with UK industry regulations pertaining to the oil and gas industry and in particular the UK Legislative Pipelines Safety Regulations (PSR1996)
* In depth understanding of all aspects of pipelines & risers systems integrity management
* Experience with managing integrity of subsea infrastructure
* Experience of managing contractors, vendors and service providers.
* Good understanding of offshore operations and project management.
* Effective communicator both written and verbal.
* Effective relationship-builder at all levels, internally and externally