Contract: GS Welding Inspector - Pipelines / Kazakhstan
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Must hold current CSWIP 3.2 or CWI (AWS Certified Welding Inspector)
* Track record of quality control related work experience, within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in Russian and English languages.
* A degree in a relevant technical discipline is desirable.
* Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
* Read, understand and communicate project's codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
* Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
* Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point