Contract: Warehouse Controller - PAYE / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - on going|
* User of SAP (MM module) for Warehouse Inventory and Operations maintaining the control of material movements using the system.
* Coordinates objectives and oversee the service provider team on the execution of their duties on a day-to-day basis.
* Sets programmes with the service provider team for the performance, administration and accuracy of the inventory counting process, within the Company Warehouses.
* Auditor for Company material stored at 3rd party sites. Implement audit checks procedures as per Joint Venture agreements.
* Investigate and reconcile (within authorised limits) all stock count discrepancies in line with SOX compliance.
* On completion of all projects, check potential stock for integration purposes, and complies with Company procedures relating to stock surplus and disposal.
* Take charge of temporary storage register of materials/special equipment stored on site awaiting call-off, sale or disposal.
* Manage the execution and compliance with SOX for disposal of End Use scrap material.
* Manage all imports and exports on behalf of the Company. Liaise with Company Freight Forwarding agent on appropriate HM Revenue & Customs instructions.
* Liaise and administer with HM Revenue and Customs for all company formal Customs declarations and audits.
* Day to day control of company register of HM Customs and Excise controlled material.
* Identify, locate and report data on Company sales and purchases to/from EEC countries for VAT/INTRASTAT requirements.
* Administer Company's Freight Forwarding services, advising best solution for safe, secure and economical shipment of material to/from third party addresses throughout UK and rest of world.
* Conduct safety audits to ensure site, buildings and Company operated handling equipment are maintained in safe working conditions and housekeeping standards are maintained.
* Compile safety stats for the warehouse on a monthly basis and present at present at monthly safety meetings.
* Oversee Warehouse Plant maintenance follow up.
* Assume role of Warehouse Services Lead when incumbent is absent.
Our Client is one of the world's largest Oil and Gas companies. Their operations cover the entire energy chain, including oil exploration and production to trading, shipping and refining and marketing of petroleum products, as well as chemicals. Our Client has operations in over 130 countries and has more than 95,000 employees worldwide.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Higher education with a minimum of 5 years experience in an oil industry warehousing or materials environment.
* Sound knowledge of Industry warehousing procedures and materials management systems.
* Technical understanding of the SAP business process and Super User in SAP, being both proficient and knowledgeable in the use of the Company SAP (MM module).
* Demonstrates good supervisory skills to ensure the most efficient practices are maintained within the team.
* Experience in H. M. Customs related requirements and associated legislation, including INTRASTAT.
* Experience in freight forwarding procedures and requirements.