Contract: Welding Inspector / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
Welding Inspector shall be a certified welding inspector and shall have a minimum of three (3) years' experience in similar position. In performing the SERVICE, Welding Inspector shall perform all necessary inspections as determined by activities, after welding jobs as may be determined by COMPANY Drilling, Well Integrity or Rigless operations.
* Design - preparation of plans and drawing for weldments, preparation of inspection procedures, requirements, acceptance criteria.
* Production - planning, control, and supervision of welding materials, procedures and operations.
* Supervision and fabrication or erection of weldments.
* Quality Control - revealing and measurement of weld discontinuities, procedures, supervision of employees, specification of QC methods, review of QC programs of vendors.
* Quality Assurance - specification of QA methods, review QA programs of vendors, and conducting audits of vendors.
* Examination - examination testing, application of visual or other non-destructive evaluation processes.
* Repair of defective welds or supervision of personnel performing repair
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
* Technical School
* Three (3) years of experience as Welding Inspector