Freelance/Contract: Plant Operator - Anaerobic Sludge Digester WWTP / UgandaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€6500 - €7500 per month + expat package|
Plant Operator - Anaerobic sludge digester Wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) - Kampala, Uganda
A leading international water, wastewater engineering company are looking for an English speaking WWTP Plant Operator to work to operate and maintain the anaerobic sludge digesters, bio gas and energy generation plant within a wastewater plant. The position will be for at least 12 months with potential extensions on one of the biggest WWTP's of its kind in East Africa.
The position will start around the 1st of December, depending on the Client and international travel availability.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Graduate in Engineering, Science or related.
- 10+ years of experience in water and wastewater engineering
- Extensive international experience in the operation of water or wastewater infrastructure projects, including WWTP's.
- Must have worked internationally and ideally in Africa previously
- Must be a subject matter expert with Anaerobic treatment and bio gas energy generation operational experience in WWTP's.
If you are interested this position and would like to find out more then please apply within. If you have the relevant experience I will endeavour to get in contact with you within 48 hours.