Contract: Completions Engineer - Frac / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
* Provide completion engineering and operations support for completions and/or work-overs associated with new field developments and ongoing operations.
* Design detailed completions procedures, stimulation/hydraulic fracture design, perforating selection and design, packer and downhole tool design and specification, technical support of coiled tubing and well service rig activities, and overall completion optimization and delivery.
* Coordinate and monitor activities of third party service providers.
* Provide functional guidance for procurement process for completion services.
* Support budgeting/AFE process, peer reviews, schedule completion and hydraulic fracturing activities, develop completion metrics and competitor benchmarking, post auditing, and after action reviews.
* Collaborate and coordinate work processes with drilling and completion organizations, multi-discipline asset team, and field operations staff.
* Comply with corporate safety and environmental requirements for all work activities.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience * Expert level, typically 10+ years of experience.
* Technical specialist in all areas of discipline.
* Highest non-supervisory level.
* Is known across the organization for their expertise, strategic vision and enterprise perspective.
* Creates unprecedented solutions to complex, non-routine problems.
* Provides recommendations to management within business/functional team and occasionally across business lines/regions.
* Often provides specialized technical/functional guidance to others within business unit/functional areas.