Contract: Security Control Room Operator / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
Minimum College degree;
* Consolidated knowledge, experience and understanding of Control and Monitoring systems with particular
reference to Security and Emergency Control Rooms - essential.
* Optionally, at least three years 'in house' experience of security control systems monitoring and
* Knowledge and understanding of how CCTV technology system works including Video Management Applications
- an advantage.
* Knowledge and understanding of how Electronic Access Control System works - an advantage.
* Knowledge and understanding of how security early detection systems work (Radars, Fiber Optic Systems,
Extreme Long Range Thermal Imaging Systems) - an advantage.
* Knowledge and understanding of Standard Operating Procedure principle - an advantage.
* Experience and understanding of problem solving techniques - an advantage.
* Experience and understanding of emergency response process - an advantage