Total Rewards Associate / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - direct hire|
The Total Rewards Associate is a key resource for the company's North American salary and incentive programs and is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs. This individual will also work with the Sr. HR Manager to coordinate activities required to meet company compliance with employment laws and benefits requirements.
* Assists in the administration of base pay strategies, policies and programs. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting job evaluations, market pricing, annual salary survey submissions, annual salary planning and salary structure review. Provides recommendations and support to the design process as needed. Also reviews and finalizes job descriptions. Responsible for audits and job structure management within HRIS system.
* Assist with administering North American base pay and bonus programs including annual salary review and bonus cycles
* Coordinate with Corporate Holding HR (CH HR) to administer the About.me processes in SuccessFactors. Serve as subject matter expert on the About.me processes including compensation, KPIs, and biennial competency reviews
* Collaborate with the HR Business Partners with the administration of performance and competency evaluation processes and assist participants with completion of tasks
* Ensure all applicable systems meet compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
* With management guidance, responsible for consolidation of workforce reporting, and analytics along assisting with the HR monthly and quarterly reports and the design and maintenance of HR Dashboards to highlight trends and enable workforce decisions. Establishes and maintains knowledge of the business and internal team processes and initiatives to provide context for data gathering, reporting and recommending solutions.
* Work with Payroll team and HR Business Partners on processing bi- weekly payroll for both US and Canada
* Work with Payroll-responsible team to ensure all compensation data is complete and accurate at all times. Develops and maintains strong partnerships with the HR Business Partners, recruiting and business leaders in the organization to identify and solve compensation related issues and provide consulting expertise.
* Work with Payroll team to ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
* Support Sr HR Manager in developing analysis and recommendation for annual renewal decisions
* Assist in administering the annual open enrollment process and employee education including verifying eligibility, managing the EOI process, and ensuring that all employees receive required materials for completion of open enrollment
* Work with vendors to facilitate timely and accurate enrollment
* Perform quality checks of benefits-related data
* Administer the tuition reimbursement program
* Coordinate with the HR Business Partners regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes
* Respond to benefits inquiries from HR Business Partners on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes, and other general inquiries
* Assist/execute with Sr HR Manager in compliance- related analysis and reporting, e.g., EEO-1, Forms 5500 for the 401(k) Retirement and Welfare Benefit Plans, annual 401(k) Non-discrimination Testing, etc.
* Assist Sr. HR Manager in analyzing and benchmarking HR processes
* Assist senior management in developing planning assumptions for HR and other analytical efforts as required
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources Management, or a related field
* Proficient in MS Office with a strong understanding of Excel including formulas, charts, graphs, pivot tables and other similar capabilities.
* Skilled at accessing and managing data from various salary surveys
* Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is essential
* 5+ years of HR experience in compensation and benefits, with main focus on compensation
* Experience working with HRIS and Payroll applications
* Experience with Payfactors, SAP modules, and UltiPro preferred
* Fluent in Spanish preferred
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
* Strong organizational skills including the ability to organize and maintain a fluid administrative process
* Good time-management skills and ability to be self-motivated
* High attention to integrity, ethics, and sensitivity, particularly regarding confidential information
* Strong Interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple projects underway concurrently.