B2B Marketing Manager - Ecommerce / DubaiClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Develop and lead online and offline outreach and support programs in MEA region, including large- scale developer events such as Developer Days.
- Help foster the creation of local developer communities.
- Meet with local developers, businesses and KOFs to promote adoption and use of company's technologies.
- Represent Company mobile services at Developer events and third- party events such as conferences and meetups, and actively engage with regional governments, universities, and business/startup groups to further grow interest in company's products and technology.
- Lead the design and development of a holistic developer program in MEA, developing an agile and scalable model that can be adapted to similar regions
- Lead strategy and innovation to develop an engaged developer community building on company's products and APIs in MEA.
- Gain industry recognition and credibility in your own right as a regular attendee.
- Advocate for developers internally and influence developer product strategy by working with internal cross-functional teams. Collaborating with internal teams to define the value proposition for developers, and the product road map and market positioning for company's services
- Developing and delivering compelling case studies, presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive awareness and adoption of company's digital services amongst developers and tech media community
- Identifying and developing leads for potential partnerships and customer opportunities
- Guide the creation and maintenance of white papers, screencasts, demos and videos about company's digital media services by our tech experts to show case company's contribution to relevant emerging technologies, open source projects, and industry developments
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors/masters Degree from a reputable Institution.
- 10+ years of Marketing Program Management experience, ideally in Digital/Technology/ecommerce domain
- Strategic, customer focused and results oriented leader, strong ability to influence
- Experience leading teams and partnership networks with impact in a complex fast paced matrixed environment
- Demonstrable experience developing and managing pan-regional developer and grass roots programs for a prominent industry leader
- Extensive industry contacts in the software development field and the ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of, software developers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write English and Arabic fluently and idiomatically
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills
- Integrated and digital marketing experience
- Leadership experience in technical/developer/business communities.
- Team development and management skills
- Ability to travel
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020