Contract: IT Business Analyst - 6 months / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 6 months|
* Be assigned a set of applications to transition across from current IT environment to 2 other IT environments.
* Work the IT process for documenting the application details, liaise with business users, software vendors, install applications in new environments, IT test, arrange business testing, verification and approval etc.
* Liaise with Business owners/SMEs/testers for testing, verifying etc.
* Ensure completion of Application Migration Plan for each application within group assigned.
* Complete assigned applications within transition timeline.
o IT Business Analysis and end user computing support experience with business applications experience.
o Experience working in an oil and gas industry is preferred
o Excellent written, verbal communication and collaboration skills
o Ability to work effectively in a small team
o Highly motivated, ability to work with a team in stressful situations
The client is a global market leader among the worlds integrated energy companies - applying innovative technologies to discover and develop valuable energy resources, providing high-quality products to the marketplace to meet growing energy needs and is proud to be a part of this vital industry and has a net Income of over $3.5 billion.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
o Relevant degree / HND in IT related fields or equivalent experience