Freelance/Contract: Track Alignment Expert (Metro) / PhilippinesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$10000 - $11000 per month|
Track Alignment Expert (Metro) - Philippines
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experience Track Alignment expert for an ongoing Metro project in the Philippines.
The client is a leading International consultancy firm working as part of a major joint venture consisting of many expatriate engineers. The role shall be for an initial 7 month period with probably extension and shall form the basis for the success of the project.
The job role will be work in the field of Track Alignment and the successful expert shall be involved in providing
Track Alignment expertise for a seven month period. Expected Tasks and Duties:
1) Review and the detailed engineering design.
2) Implementation of the re-design work required by the client based on the deliverable provided.
3) Review track layout and/or recommend improvement of tracks at depot together with a depot facility layout expert. 4) Review final installation of civil works and produce final alignment following wriggle survey.
Key requirements for the role:
- Bachelors Degree in civil engineering
- 15+ years Trackwork Engineering experience specialising in alignment
- Experience checking/verifying calculations and preparing reports.
- Regional experience would be beneficial
Fluency in English
The salary package consists of $10,000 - $11,000 USD Net with an expatriate package.
The start date is immediate of approval however an expert based in country would reduce the chance of delay due to the current Covid situation.