Freelance/Contract: Wind BOP Civil Quality Technician / FinlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€3000 - €4000 per month|
The market leading infrastructure & energy recruiter is seeking a Wind BOP Quality Technician for a role in Finland.
The client is a leading supplier of wind power all over the globe. They are a key player in the renewable energy sector. The group has offices and subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with a global headcount of over 5,000 employees. The client offer great career progression opportunities, market leading training and an attractive benefits package.
Job Role / Responsibilities
- Audits and inspections of the different processes, tests and trials related to Bop during the construction of the wind farm.
- Inspection or control of the finished product or works.
- Collaborate with the Global Quality team in the establishment of our client's Quality system during the initial phase of the project.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality requirements described by our client on Quality
- Control Plan: PS070400-I01 and PS070400- I01-F01.
- Fulfil the quality check-list/ records when is necessary, according to the client's Quality Control Plan.
- Participation with the global quality department.
- materials, in accordance with the established requirements by ou client in its Quality Plan.
The works will be performed by a qualified technician/s, with experience in construction and/or renewable energy with and Engineering degree in Civil and/ or Electrical Engineering.
Experience in the following fields be valued:
- Training and management of the working parties.
- Quality Management System Establishment quality plans and process.
- Knowledge on geology, levelling works, foundations, roads, drainage, concrete, raw materials, electrical network medium voltage grip, communications, electrical substations and high voltage evacuation lines.
- Mandatory to speak Finish Language
The client will offer a rate per hour and will also provide flights, accommodation, transportation, immigration support, payroll services and accident insurance on site.