Hydropower Engineer / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Due to company growth we are currently looking for an experienced Hydropower Engineer to join the client's team in a full-time permanent position.
The main purpose of this role is to act as Design Engineer and Project Manager in providing comprehensive design services, including the development of new hydropower infrastructure and refurbishment of existing assets to their national and international clients.
- Prepare design layouts, design documentation, detailed design analysis for hydropower and pumped hydropower energy storage (PHES) engineering from civil, hydraulic, structural, and geotechnical/rock mechanic perspectives.
- Provide expertise in the field of Hydropower engineering for internal and external clients.
- Help develop concept and feasibility studies for existing and new projects.
- Liaise with other teams and groups on design and contract matters.
- Tertiary qualified in civil, structural, mechanical or similar discipline.
- Experience in hydropower and/or pumped hydro energy storage.
- Provided comprehensive design services for both new developments and refurbishment of existing hydropower assets.
- Professional knowledge of the various facets of civil engineering related to water and power.
- Understanding of the interaction between the various disciplines and be able to deliver outputs to schedule.
- Awareness of Australian engineering codes of practices, standards and guidelines.