Lead - Operations Support / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Safety Health & Environment:
* Lead in the setting of high SH&E standards to deliver the Orica Vision of "No injuries to anyone ever"
* Ensure change management is rigorously applied
* Provide leadership and coaching in the management of SHE systems.
* Participate in and provide expert input to significant incident investigations as required.
Commercial Ownership-Run the business as if it is your own.
* Actively lead and contribute to business improvement & innovation
* Assist regional Territory Managers and site based operational staff in determining ideal staffing and equipment resource levels for region and sites.
* Collate and review benchmarking information (internal and external), providing recommendations for the regional business improvement plans.
* Champion the effective use of the regions assets by reviewing and actively supporting the Regional Asset Lead in managing the regions "pooled" assets, including relocation and re-use of assets including the disposal of redundant assets.
* Education of the Ops Excellence Value Proposition to commercial teams
* Training of personnel to achieve ops excellence (SWM, FSSS, SAP, SCEPTRE, AA, Asset Database, Blast reports, Resource Models, Inventory database, etc.)
* Support regional management team as necessary including job sharing.
* Ensure the ongoing supply of trained and skilled personnel for new and expanding business by delivering an integrated regional approach to the recruitment, induction and first 3 months of training for operational personnel.
* Contribute to the development and implementation of regional succession and development plans
Creative Customer Solutions
* Lead projects to meet or improve customer service. This includes establishing new sites and moving customers from DTH to TLS to ROG or R2S.
* Continued review of site operational processes ensuring improvements such as Dipplus are implemented and utilised at the bench level
* Champion and promote ongoing culture of absolute product quality and reporting within our delivery processes.
* Provision of expert advice and involvement in resolving customer operational issues, as required.
* Development and maintenance of the Ops Excellence Value Proposition.
* All sites within region of responsibility to have a developed JCC review plan in place
* All sites within region of reasonability to have implemented a continiuos site improvement and development program
* All sites within region of responsibility to be fully compliant to SWM/FSSS Data input
* Implement an on-bench Basis of Quality program which ensure best practice such as "Dipplus" are being used and reported on daily
* Implement at all sites within region of responsibility a RACI chart (Responsible, Achievable, Consulted & Informed) with no sites having communication or accountability issues at the field level between Operations, Technical, PPIS, Commercial
* Have completed a Gap Analysis on task completion at all sites within region of responsibility implementing corrective measures to all gaps identified
* Complete annual reviews of site Recourse Model with regional Territory & Technical managers