Contract: Construction Supervisor - Integrity Digs / Toronto
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||CAD1000 - CAD1100 per day|
The client, an Oil and Gas Midstream, is currently looking for a Construction Supervisor for a short-term contract in the Ontario Region from Sept-Dec (Could be extended).
- Pipeline Integrity Digs,
- Anomaly inspections
- Containment sleeve installation
- Recoating and reclamation.
- Must have accommodations / live in Ontario
- Truck is required
- Strong experience with ground disturbance
- API 1169 is required
- Experience with installation of repair sleeves (composite, steel compression, ‘PetroSleeves’, etc…),
- 10+ years of experience with integrity digs on live pipelines
- Trades backgound is an asset (Welding, NDE, Excavator/HD Equipment operation, Technical training, inspection or other certificates)
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021