Contract: E & I Superintendent / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* Ensure assigned personnel and construction contractors' supervision and manpower are fully instructed and motivated with respect to Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Security (HSES) policy, site security, site regulations, permit to work procedures, and Client requirements.
* Ensure contractors adhere strictly to the latest approved for construction project drawings, specifications, procedures, and site instructions.
* Ensure by leadership and guidance contracted works under his / her control meets all practical and commercial requirements of productivity, quality, schedule, and contract completions.
* In conjunction with the Commissioning Manager ensure pre - commissioning requirements are undertaken in accordance with project specifications and procedures and coordinated with ongoing construction activities.
* Support, promote, and champion the core values throughout the Construction Execution phase.
* Agree, communicate, and implement authority levels for both company and construction contractor personnel for all electrical and instrumentation switching and energization Register of personnel authorizations to be maintained.
* Ensure all quality control checks and tests are instigated, with records maintained an available as required for cabling, lighting, earthing, cable tray and racking, trace heating, equipment installation and testing, instrument installation and testing etc., all in accordance with contractors' agreed ITP, method statements and project specifications. Where applicable supervise calibration activities.
* Ensure that contractors carry out the receipt, storage, checking, test, and calibration of instruments to comply with the project specifications and contract schedule.
* Ensure contractors carry out all excavations and trenching in a logical fashion, minimizing site disruption and that they provide safety barriers, signage, and trench crossings in accordance with the HSES plan.
* Ensure requirements for cable trench excavation, backfill and interfaces are correctly understood by the contractors and executed efficiently in accordance with the project
* Ensure all cable laying, cable spacing, cover, radii, cable identification and protection complies with the project specifications and all necessary quality control checks and records are carried out in accordance with the quality plan and available for inclusion in handover
* Ensure all notification, safety signs and barriers advising power on / live systems are provided by the contractors and in place. Ensure contractors carry out toolbox talks on electrical safety and permit to work requirements.
* Ensure that contractors and commissioning personnel carry out, witness and record all instrument and electrical check requirements in accordance with the agreed commissioning schedule and all record documentation is available on a timely basis to facilitate system and equipment handovers and start up.
* Ensure efficient use of specialist vendor representatives, arranging contractor support and Client witness as required in accordance with the commissioning handover and start - up
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Minimum 15 years' experience in electrical and instrument construction work
* Experienced in Live Plant, Greenfield, and Turnaround / Revamp work
* Minimum 5 - 10 years experienced in Oi l& Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power Plant, or others similar type of plants
* Good HSES awareness and commitment including skill and knowledge in preparation of Method Statement, Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment
* Fluent in English and Thai communication
* Basic computer software skills
* Good team leadership in technical, interpersonal and communication skill
* Good Problem solving and Decision making