Product Owner (Asset Management Solutions) / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1|
Product Owner (Asset Management Solutions)
(8+ years of overall industry experience)
As our new product owner, you will be an integral part of our delivery team. You will be responsible to scope solutions jointly with clients & senior leadership, write and own user requirements & product feature specifications and drive our product road map towards realisation of value.
You will be responsible to champion the clients requirements and asset management industry best practices internally. You will be empowered to make day to day decisions on product features & details of implementation. You will be accountable to the company's CEO for realising the business case of our product road map.
Expect the work environment to be challenging, fast paced / agile, rewarding and collaborative.
Required Skills & Qualifications
* 8+ years of professional financial asset / fund management industry experience.
* Deep financial asset / fund management domain & process knowledge covering front-, middle- and especially back office processes is a mandatory requirement to succeed in this role.
* 5+ years of business analysis & process design experience with a proven track record of having delivered substantial process improvements to your organisation or clients.
* Proven ability to write high quality, comprehensive & easy to understand functional requirement specifications & SOP's.
* Having project management experience is highly advantageous.
* Strong technical & communication skills, systems and requirements analysis with an ability to quickly learn new technical concepts and systems.
* Experience in applying design principles (business process design tools included).
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills (in English, additional languages are an asset)
* Masters Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience in finance, computer science, software engineering, business administration or a similar field.
You will need to be:
* Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
* Able to manage ambiguity while coping with challenging customers and project goals
* Passion for constant learning & driving quality
* You love to win and are willing to go the extra mile as needed
* A team player who enjoys working in an energetic, fun environment
* You see your job description just as the beginning and are hungry for opportunities for professional development and career growth
A fast growing Malaysia based information technology innovation venture. An early adopter of blockchain in Malaysia and our products enable private enterprises & the public sector to become more transparent, inclusive and efficient.