Site Accountant - Solar Farm NSW / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||State of New South Wales, Australia|
|Salary:||$75000 - $85000 per annum|
The client is recruiting for an experienced accountant for a Solar Farm project based in NSW.
This is a residential position, with standard working hours Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate will be residing in NSW or will be willing to relocate themselves there.
You will have experience accounting for projects.
This role has been designed to support the Cost Controller with the preparation of cash flow reports, sales, administration duties, delivery notes, time sheets, keeping balance sheets, carrying out billing activities, managing budgets and adhering to inventory.
As an accountant for this business, you may be responsible for filing taxes for the company as well as reviewing past reports to general forecasts.
- Working within a team of 8-10
- Relaxed working environment
- Comfortable culture
- Prepare and post entries to the general ledge and manage end of month.
- Prepare and implement audit schedules and process re-engineering to reduce financial errors.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports with variance explanations.
- Reconcile balance sheets, accounts and invoices.
- Oversea the financial transactions of all suppliers and subcontractors.
Skills & Experience:
- As an experience accountant you will have good ability working under pressure.
- Experience on project based work.
- Experience in an accounting firm or commercial organisation is essential.
- Experience using MYOB or XERO. Microsoft excel experience is essential.
- Experience working collaboratively and independently.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- CA/CPA is preferred.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020